Why the Trust My Garage Scheme?
RMI Customer Guarantee – Available only at ‘Trust My Garage’ Service Centre’s
If you are unhappy with any work carried out by a Trust My Garage member, you should first try to sort things out with the garage.
If there is still a dispute, you may refer the matter to the independent national conciliation service, who will recommend a solution. If you are still not happy you can insist on formal arbitration proceedings.
If a financial award is ruled in your favour, the RMI’s Independent Garage Association guarantees payment of that award to a maximum value of £1000. (Terms & Conditions apply).
The ‘Trust My Garage’ Charter we Follow
- Cover your service or repair with the Trust My Garage customer guarantee*
- Provide you with a fixed quote or an estimate, both inclusive of parts, labour and VAT
- Only charge you for work completed and parts supplied and fitted
- Follow your vehicle’s service schedule
- Work to high standards and continue to achieve the key industry standards set by the RMI
- Explain things clearly and treat you and your vehicle with respect
- Use up to date technical information, techniques and tooling
- Comply with the RMI ‘Code of practice for service & repair’