Members of the Good Garage Scheme for 10+ years!
Using the Good Garage Scheme, you’ll find you can trust MOT a Car to complete your car service competently. Be assured that every car repair garage listed performs services to a strict code of conduct and will always have your best interests at heart. Good Garage Scheme members can carry out all your car servicing and car repairs during a vehicle’s warranty period without invalidating warranty conditions.
Why the Good Garage Scheme?
The Good Garage Scheme is run by Forte and is dedicated to driving up standards in the car service and car repair market, ensuring consumers get a fair deal. Once more, even if your vehicle is under warranty, it can still be serviced by a Good Garage Scheme member without invalidating any warranty cover.
As a member of The Good Garage Scheme we abide by the following code of conduct to ensure a perfect working relationship between us and our customers by giving them peace of mind they are in safe hands.
Code of Conduct
- To provide full business details to the Good Garage Scheme administrators including ownership, premises, staffing and trade activities.
- To demonstrate a commitment to deal with customers fairly, courteously and in keeping with good business practice.
- To notify customers before work is undertaken if the business does not accept particular forms of payment.
- To deal with complaints from customers within 2 weeks of receiving a complaint.
- To make parts replaced during service or repair available for inspection by the customer.
- To comply with the Industry Standard Service checklist on all services and include products that remove contamination.
- To provide a completed service checklist following the service.
- To offer the customer a feedback leaflet.
- To provide the customer with a Good Garage Scheme service record.
- To display in a prominent position the Good Garage Scheme Code of Conduct.